I went to Curetogether to see what I could find. There was more but it wasn't very helpful. Reduce salt and exercise are incredibly non-specific.
I guess I am going to be breaking some ground here.
The QS article does make a good point as far as the variability in measuring BP. My plan will be to take the measurement first thing in the morning. That will presumably be the most standard time (no variation due to stress or activity).
I have already started recording my morning BP. I will continue throughout the sleep experiments to see how that affects BP. I will continue taking the Lisinopril I am on through out the duration.
When I decide to formally test the BP It will probably look something like this
- Go off the Lisinopril to determine what the actual effect is
- Acetic Acid (aka Apple Cider Vinegar)
- Vitamin C (here here here here)
- Fasting (don't know the exact protocol I will use)
- CoQ10 (here)
- Uric Acid Reduction
- Whey Protein
- A high potassium diet as described in The High Blood Pressure Solution - Also (Study)
- The HRV thing