Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sleep Hacking

While I intend to start measuring for everything simultaneously....the first active work I am going to do is on sleep.  I think it will affect all the metrics positively, and it will also be the easiest to measure/play with thanks to the Zeo I ordered.

I will collect a week of control data.  Then I will test a number of the ideas I have heard for improving sleep.
  • Orange Glasses - I already own Orange Glasses and believe they do help.  It will be nice to have data to confirm deny the effects. (Here is a way to get them cheaper)
  • Standing on one leg -  I have my doubts.  Will be probably be a bit more convenient than the glasses if it has an effect
  • Pzizz - This will be at the bottom of the list of things I try.  It costs money.
  • Earthing - Sounds very shady. Also costs some money so will be at the bottom of the list
  • Meditation - may try this, but quantifying the meditation part may prove to be a challenge
Expect the Zeo to be here any day now.  Will get started after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment