I will collect a week of control data. Then I will test a number of the ideas I have heard for improving sleep.
- Orange Glasses - I already own Orange Glasses and believe they do help. It will be nice to have data to confirm deny the effects. (Here is a way to get them cheaper)
- Standing on one leg - I have my doubts. Will be probably be a bit more convenient than the glasses if it has an effect
- Pzizz - This will be at the bottom of the list of things I try. It costs money.
- Earthing - Sounds very shady. Also costs some money so will be at the bottom of the list
- Meditation - may try this, but quantifying the meditation part may prove to be a challenge